Monday, October 28, 2013

Full House!

Well Ladies! What a great Response! I am so excited for all the fun women that are going to come join me for this November's
 GIRLS NIGHT OUT! 



AS OF RIGHT NOW BOTH NIGHTS ARE FULL!!!
 
If you missed out and you really want to come let me know still and I will put you on the alternate list in case someone cancels.  FYI though, I will still take orders for kits, and if you want, you can set up your own craft night with your friends at your house.....my house is just only so big! =)



P.S. I think I am going to go for a peppermint and chocolate theme for refreshments, or would you rather scones from great harvest like last year.....hmmmm....choices choices choices, one thing I  promise, it will be a fun (and yummy) night out crafting with your friends!

No comments: