Wednesday, October 23, 2013














Well Ladies, here it is....

NOVEMBER 2013

“Girls Night Out
Thursday, November 7th ,
 and Friday November 8th

From 7:00 to10:00 p.m.
At my home 6070 N. Moose Creek

Bring a friend and get your Christmas gifts done early!
Reserve a spot early because I have only 20 spots available each night!
(My house is only so big….=) 
 
All orders must be placed no later than

 Tuesday OCTOBER 29thth
Please call 895-8904 to place an order and reserve a spot or you can email me at wheelerjt@netzero.net 

If you would like to just purchase the products already made please contact me and let me know- I would be happy to make them for you - Just add 20% to the kit price.  Because I am expecting all Orders will be finalized by Nov. 9th.



 Projects
The price listed is for the unfinished kit price. you can come that night and I will supply the paint, and supplies necessary for you to finish your kit here, or you can order the kit (which includes the wood and vinyl) and do it at home on your own.
  


Christmas Décor and gifts

Santa define good block $4


Snow man blocks-$7



Plates- $6


 
Jingle all the way $12


Season to be Jolly-$13


 

Joy Tree -$10



Dreaming of a White Christmas- $8




Nativity Sign-$12





Stockings- $12





Singing Loud $20

 
Joy - $15



Sleighrides- $20







Merry Merry Merry Christmas $25









GREAT GIFT IDEAS

 Sports Block-  $7




 


"Come what May" Block 8x8- $7


Know it, Live it, Love it blocks  $8






 Welcome sign  -$10
Can be generic "to our Home" or can add Last Name with Est. 





Est. Blocks-$10






Everyone brings Joy Tile $12
(can choose to put on wood also)



HOME Blessing tile- $12
 
Normal Family…. $15



Bathroom Rules
$14


 Menu board- $15

         

Fun Crazy Home- $20




What I love Most- $15








Family Recipe-$25




As for me and my house- $35
(Size shown is 24x 24, a smaller size, 18x 18 is available for $25, and a 12x12 for $15)

  
        

Post with welcome sign- $20


Seasonal Signs-  $25 per set of four 







Growth Chart- $35


    

No comments: